Wednesday, January 29, 2014

tick

I've come to accept that Brian is gone; that no amount of love, or prayer, or longing will bring him back.  Everything has changed - life as we knew it is over, and nothing in my life is comforting or comfortable.

I have no idea who I am anymore.  How do I live a purposeful life?  Where do I find meaning, passion, or interest?  Do I have anything at all to offer anyone?

Why is Brian dead, and why am I alive?  What am I supposed to be doing with this life, because it feels like a waste.  I have nothing to look forward to, nothing to feel excited about, nothing or no one to live for.

I hate what has become of my life;  I'm starting to hate me.  I don't have the strength, knowledge, or ability to turn this around.

The clock ticks, minute by minute, and the meaniglessness of existence overwhelms.  Breathe in, breathe out.  Another moment passes.


No comments:

Post a Comment