Saturday, October 12, 2013

Tears

Today the sun went down before I cried. I didn't plan it, its not like I set a goal.  It just happened.  When I took Lola out tonight, the tears just came, and I realized that they were the first tears of the day.

I don't think it is a sign of healing.  I think that I'm feeling angry, and so helpless because there is nobody to be angry with.  I can't direct anger at anyone.  I'm just so angry that this is now my life.  This is not what I ever planned for or even imagined.  Brian and I planned to grow old together.

How do I face the future alone?  How do I manage my fears alone?

I made it through most of the day today without tears, but when they came they were scalding.  I lay in our bed alone, and the night seems so long, cold, and terribly lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment